[oXygen-user] Folding in Author mode

Sorin Ristache
Tue Apr 19 06:47:51 CDT 2011

Hello,

We will consider providing a way to specify that the foldable elements
should be folded when the document is opened. I suggest a workaround for
the current version (Author 12.1): create also an alternate CSS
stylesheet that hides the foldable elements using display:none and
switch between the two CSS stylesheets from the Author CSS Alternatives
toolbar. You associate the alternate CSS with the XML document either in
a document type (menu Options -- Preferences -- Document Type
Association, create or edit the document type and select the Author tab)
or in the document by adding two xml-stylesheet instructions:

<?xml-stylesheet type="text/css" href="main.css" title="Main"?>
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/css" href="alt.css" title="Alternate"
alternate="yes"?>

The two titles will be available on the Author CSS Alternatives toolbar
in Author mode.

Also we will add an action with a shortcut for folding all foldable
elements in Author mode.