[oXygen-user] Saving a document in EMC's xDB

Mon Apr 11 02:51:07 CDT 2011

Florent, also note that for xDB 10, you will need also the following JARs on the data source's classpath:

aspectjrt.jar
lucene.jar
lucene-regex.jar

(But this is most likely unrelated to the issue you are having.)

Vojtech

--
Vojtech Toman
Consultant Software Engineer