[oXygen-user] No Framework for NLM?

George Cristian Bina
Wed Sep 29 04:05:51 CDT 2010

Hi Eliot,

There were no requests as far as I remember. I am not aware of any
technical difficulties.

What I would like to have is an area on our website where people can
post and share frameworks for different vocabularies. These should be
also discoverable from oXygen so you can browse the available frameworks
and decide to get some of them locally.