[oXygen-user] The New File->New Dialog Not Cutting It

Eliot Kimber
Mon Sep 20 09:01:03 CDT 2010

The fact that the dialog remembers where it was last opened to and includes
recently used templates in the recently used list I think makes it more
usable than I originally thought.

That is, having used filtering to find where I want to be, I don't have to
repeat it for subsequent File->New actions.

Cheers,

E.

--
Eliot Kimber