[oXygen-user] The New File->New Dialog Not Cutting It

George Cristian Bina
Mon Sep 20 08:29:33 CDT 2010

Hi Eliot,

Have you tried the filtering support? If you type for example D4P in the
filter box (that has the initial focus) then you should be able to see
exactly your DITA for Publishers templates, no matter where they were
placed. Please try this and let us know if it is of any help.