[oXygen-user] Analyzing Map Validation Logs

Radu Coravu
Thu Sep 16 01:53:36 CDT 2010

  Hi Eliot,

This is an interesting way to filter problems.
Maybe you have also sorted the messages by description and then remove a
part of them from the output view.
We'll also try to add some more checkboxes in the dialog which
configures the DITA Map validation options so that users can have more
control and uncheck the warnings which are less important to them.

<oXygen/>   XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger
http://www.oxygenxml.com