[oXygen-user] What is the latest version of oNVDL? [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

George Cristian Bina
Wed Sep 8 09:28:51 CDT 2010

Hi Syd,

The support for NVDL is implemented in Jing (the latest release is
20091111), with the exception of support for embedded schemas.
As Radu mentioned, the NVDL implementation from oNVDL was moved back to
Jing.