[oXygen-user] What is the latest version of oNVDL? [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Radu Coravu
Wed Sep 8 01:57:40 CDT 2010

  Hi John,

oNVDL was transformed into the jing-trang project:
http://code.google.com/p/jing-trang/
The latest distribution is from 11-11-2009.
But to my knowledge support for ISO Schematron was not yet added.

<oXygen/>   XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger
http://www.oxygenxml.com