[oXygen-user] Controlling details of xref creation in DITA editing

Eliot Kimber
Mon Sep 6 07:37:45 CDT 2010

Yes, would definitely want the target title text reflected ala conref but
not put as literal text.

There are of course times when you want literal text but it's easy enough to
type it when you need it. As a matter of general practice you want the xref
to generate the link text so that it reflects the current state of the
target.

Cheers,

E.