[oXygen-user] The entity "nbsp" was referenced, but not declared

Radu Coravu
Wed Oct 13 04:17:35 CDT 2010

Hi Yves,

The bug is due to the parser caching mechanism introduced in a previous
version of the DITA OT.
Oxygen 12 (which comes with DITA OT 1.5.2 bundled) has a patch to
control the caching mechanism adding an ANT parameter called
"disable.grammar.caching". You probably have this parameter set in
Oxygen in the transformation scenario in the "Parameters" tab.

Newer versions of the DITA Open Toolkit come by default with such an ANT
parameter which can be toggled.

Here's the long discussion: