[oXygen-user] Transform Scenarios for Archives

Eliot Kimber
Sat Oct 2 07:48:23 CDT 2010

I have packaged my Word-to-DITA process as a Toolkit plugin. The input to
this process is a DOCX file.

My first instinct was to use Oxygen to apply the Toolkit to the DOCX file by
setting up a transformation scenario, but then I saw that the Archive
Browser doesn't provide its own transformation scenario option.

Is it sensible for it to provide transformation scenarios?

If it id, it would probably make sense to provide the option of controlling
the unzipping of the archive.

In my case the Ant process will do the unzipping, but it could be convenient
to have Oxygen handle it.

Cheers,

E.

--