[oXygen-user] prevent multiple instances on OS X

Bob Beims
Wed Nov 17 08:15:45 CST 2010

I've read a couple of postings here about adding the property
-Dcom.oxygenxml.MultipleInstances=false to the Java command line in the oxygen
launch sh script. I've added that property to my environment, but I'm still
getting multiple instances when launching via the sh.

Is there something different that must be done on OS X versus Linux (which is
the OS discussed in the threads I've seen)?

more details: oXygen 12, OS X 10.6.5, JRE 1.6.0_22

TIA,
Bob