[oXygen-user] [Oxygen-user] completion for XPath 2.0 functions and keywords in XSLT stylesheets?

Lars Huttar
Wed Nov 10 11:28:56 CST 2010

Hello Adrian,
Thanks for your reply.

I just verified that all checkboxes on Options -> Preferences -> Editor
-> Content Completion -> XPath are checked.

An example where content completion does not include everything I expect
is here:

    <xsl:function name="fn:difference" as="^">

The caret represents the cursor position.

When I press Ctrl+Space here, I get a list of completions, including
"item()*" and many "xs:*" options. However the list does not include
"element()", which is the value I want.
Moreover, if I type "ele" and press Ctrl+Space, no completion is offered.

However, if I manually type "element()", and then validate the
stylesheet, the expression is found to be valid.

The same situation happens with

      <xsl:param name="n1" as="node()"/>

and similar "as" attribute values, except that in this case, not even
"item()*" was offered as a completion option.

FYI I am using v 12.0, build 2010091411.

Regards,
Lars