[oXygen-user] 11.2 XPath box in Find/Replace stuck?

Sorin Ristache
Wed Mar 31 02:47:55 CDT 2010

Hello,

The XPath field is disabled if the file size is larger than the minimum
limit for large files that is set in Preferences -> Editor -> Open/Save
-> Performance. It is one of the limitations of the support for editing
very large files:

http://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-oxygen/large-file-editor.html

These limitations try to avoid OutOfMemory errors and also improve the
editing speed for very large files.