[oXygen-user] 11.2 XPath box in Find/Replace stuck?

Sorin Ristache
Thu Mar 25 02:12:45 CDT 2010

Hello,

The XPath field is activated in the Find/Replace diaog only if the
document is well-formed XML. An XPath expression cannot be applied on a
text fragment that is not well-formed XML. Is your document a
well-formed XML one? If yes please post a small sample for reproducing
the problem.