[oXygen-user] Can two dictionaries be used at the same time?

Mark Wilson
Tue Mar 16 03:09:05 CDT 2010

Thanks for the tip. I've downloaded 11/2, but have not used it yet.
Regards,
Mark

From: Radu Coravu
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2010 12:02 AM
To: Mark Wilson
Subject: Re: [oXygen-user] Can two dictionaries be used at the same time?

Hi Mark,

In addition to what Yves said:
In the Oxygen Preferences "Editor / Spell Check" page you have a default dictionary selected which applies when there are no "lang" or "xml:lang" attributes on elements.
If you have such attributes present on XML elements (with ISO-like values like "en_US" or "en-us"") dictionaries for the respective languages will be applied (if they are installed, of course).
In Oxygen 11.2 it will be easy to add new dictionaries to the Hunspell spell checker.