[oXygen-user] Focus is not changes when I open already opened file

Adrian Buza
Wed Jul 28 03:55:11 CDT 2010

I've managed to reproduce the issue. It only happens with the Java file
chooser. This is used as a failsafe mechanism that prevents Oxygen from
crashing repeatedly in case the native file chooser has trouble
initializing. This failsafe can also be triggered accidentally if Oxygen
is quit forcefully(end task) or your computer reboots or loses power
while Oxygen is running and has a file chooser open.

To re-enable the native file chooser go to
[user-home-folder]\AppData\Roaming\com.oxygenxml and delete the file:
Win32FileChooserCrashGuard.txt
Afterwards restart Oxygen and you should no longer encounter the issue.

Regards,
Adrian