[oXygen-user] Oxygen spawning tons of FTP connections. Slowing things to a crawl!

Adrian Buza
Tue Jul 6 09:16:25 CDT 2010

Why would you evaluate Oxygen with an old version released 9 months ago?

A lot of fixes/improvements have been implemented since that version.
Please download the latest build of Oxygen 11.2(2010061615) from our site:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/download_oxygenxml_editor.html
The same license can be used.

Regards,
Adrian