[oXygen-user] Feature Request: SVN lock/unlock for Items in Map

Eliot Kimber
Sun Jan 24 11:33:14 CST 2010

For the DITA spec we are using SVN locks to help prevent overwritting of
spec topics as the authors are not necessarily as well coordinated as they
would be in an more typical enterprise.

We use maps to organize different sections of the spec but the naming
conventions and file organization practice does not make it easy to know
what files go with what map.

It occurred to me that it would be really handy of Oxygen could manage locks
on a per-map basis when the map is managed in an SVN repository.

Thanks,

Eliot
--
Eliot Kimber