[oXygen-user] Content completion & nested dependencies

George Cristian Bina
Sun Jan 10 01:46:59 CST 2010

Thanks John, Syd,

I will look into this shortly.
The quick explanation is that for Relax NG the whole document content
before the insert position can determine what is accepted next but we
take only a reduced context formed by the preceding sibling elements and
the ancestors. That gives the expected results almost all situations. I
will see what happens exactly in this case and if we can easily correct
that.