[oXygen-user] Editor validation using MarkLogic

Andrew Welch
Fri Jan 1 05:28:26 CST 2010

Hi.

It sounds like in preferences -> xquery -. "xquery validate with" you
already have your marklogic connection?   The other thing to check is
that the extension you are using is associated with the file type, for
example add "xqy" and set it to XQuery Editor.

cheers
andrew

2009/12/31 Lee, David <>:
> A follow up to this.
>
> If I open a xquery file in Oxygen from the MarkLogic WebDav data source, it
> highlights correctly.
>
> But if I do a “File -> New”  is when it is not highlighting correctly even
> if I have the debugger target set to MarkLogic.

Andrew Welch
http://andrewjwelch.com
Kernow: http://kernowforsaxon.sf.net/