[oXygen-user] XSLT doc: function signatures menu

Alex Jitianu
Tue Feb 23 10:04:48 CST 2010

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestions. We will make the functions signatures more
compact (by removing the param's type) in every place they are
presented. And also use the infotip for more detailed information. The
XSLT elements that appear in the "Used by" section are not each one on a
different line in order to make the documentation more compact. For a
great number of elements that use a specific elements, the "Used by"
will result in a very long list. But I agree that a list makes them
easier to read. Maybe we should add another option to control the way
the "Used by" and other sections are generated : as lists or in a
compact mode.

Best regards,
Alex
--