[oXygen-user] Weird-looking images in PDF when using Oxygen 10.x + DITA OT 1.x

Radu Coravu
Mon Feb 15 00:57:34 CST 2010

Hi Steve,

What FO processor are you using? (I'm guessing Apache FOP).
What is the exact Oxygen version you are using (look in the Help->About
dialog for this one).
Can you send us to our support address () a sample
PDF file?