[oXygen-user] Selecting multiple XML file at once for the Schema Converter (trang)

George Cristian Bina
Sun Dec 19 13:09:48 CST 2010

Hi,

This seems to work ok for me with 12.0 on Mac OS X. The native file
chooser was replaced with the one from Swing - it is not very nice (as
Sorin mentioned in a previous reply) but it allows multiple selection.