[oXygen-user] Where are the transform scenarios stored?

Radu Coravu
Wed Aug 25 01:54:33 CDT 2010

  Hi Steve,

You were already answered by Eliot on the DITA Users List but just for
completion:

In the Options menu you have "Export Global Transformation Scenarios"
which can be used to export the transformation scenarios to an XML file.
On the other computer you can call "Import Global Transformation
Scenarios" for the opposite operation.
Here is the link to the user manual:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-oxygen/import-export-global-scenarios.html

<oXygen/>   XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger
http://www.oxygenxml.com