[oXygen-user] Empty the Calabash's cache

Mircea
Fri Aug 13 09:39:24 CDT 2010

Hello Florent,

I've used the xproc/personal.xpl  from our sample project, run it once,
deleted the results, alterated the ../personal.xml file, run it again
and the results were as expected correct.
Please provide us a small sample to reproduce the behaviour you described.
Also please note that the calabash connector implementation does not
reuse any components (XProcConfiguration, XProcRuntime, etc) between runs.

Best regards,
Mircea

--
Enachescu Mircea