[oXygen-user] How to place log file in consistent directory?

Michael Roberts
Thu Apr 29 06:42:31 CDT 2010

Indeed, Radu, "om.oxygenxml.editor.home.url" is exactly what I need.

Thanks so much,
Michael Roberts

On 4/29/10 3:30 AM, "Radu Coravu" <> wrote:

Dear Michael,

Indeed probably the current directory remains the directory from which
the "open" was called.
Either you change the current directory to the Oxygen directory before
running the "open" (of course if you have some way to find it out) or:
All the system properties available from Oxygen can be found in the
Help->About dialog in the "System properties" tab.
For example the following system property which is set by Oxygen on launch:
"com.oxygenxml.editor.home.url" may be useful to you (it is in URL form).
Also the "com.oxygenxml.editor.lib.dir" points to the Oxygen libraries
directory using a file path.

Hope this helps.

<oXygen/>   XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger
http://www.oxygenxml.com