[oXygen-user] 11.2 XPath box in Find/Replace stuck?

Markus Flatscher
Tue Apr 20 09:58:59 CDT 2010

Adrian,

thanks for looking into this, and for the advice. Things work as usual
after following it.

Is there a way for a user to obtain some information from the
application when certain settings change default behavior (a report, a
warning message, or the like)?

Markus