[oXygen-user] DITA-OT Transformation library dependencies

Jan Nylund
Tue Sep 29 05:11:22 CDT 2009

Hello Radu!

Thanks, it would be good to get this in Oxygen 11.

They could maybe show up in the Transformation Scenarios -> Advanced -
 > Libraries dialog by default. Or a similar named "Default libraries"
with checkboxes to give the possibility to disable them for the
specific transformation scenario.

Br,
Jan