[oXygen-user] oXygen 11 beta + Calumet XProc engine

Wed Sep 23 06:35:40 CDT 2009

I am trying to use our Calumet XProc processor
(http://developer.emc.com/xmltech) with oXygen 11 beta, but can't get
the integration to work. This is what I tried:

1. I created an XProc Engine configuration ("Calumet") with the
following command-line:

[calumet-dir]/bin/calumet -i source=${cf} [calumet-dir]/bin/identity.xpl
(This command line should just echo the source document to stdout.)
The other options in the dialog I left unchanged.

2. I created a new transformation scenario and selected "Calumet" as the
XProc processor.
The other options in the dialog I left unchanged.

However, when I apply the transformation, I always get the following
error:

SystemID: /home/vojtech/pipeline.xpl
Engine name: Calumet
Severity: error

Any ideas what may be going wrong? How exactly is the "XProc URL"
setting used in the transformation scenario?

I was also wondering if oXygen would be interested in providing a
similar type of integration with Calumet as you have for Calabash? If
so, I can definitely provide assistance with that.

Thanks,
Vojtech Toman

--
Vojtech Toman