[oXygen-user] PDF thinks I still have 9.3.0

Loreti, Wendy
Thu Sep 17 07:51:48 CDT 2009

When I try to generate a PDF, the transform fails with

C:\eclipsehelpdev\eclipse\dropins\com.oxygenxml.author_9.3.0\plugins\com
.oxygenxml.author_9.3.0\frameworks\dita\DITA-OT\demo\fo\lib not found.

The weird thing is that I'm running 10.3.0. I've checked the version in
Window/Preferences, I've changed the dita.dir in the transformation
scenario to an absolute path to 10.3.0, and I'm still getting this
error.

Wendy Loreti
Senior Technical Writer
Vocollect, Inc.
703 Rodi Rd.
Pittsburgh, PA 15235

www.vocollect.com <http://www.vocollect.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This message, together with any attachments, may be legally privileged
and is confidential information intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. It is exempt from
disclosure under applicable law including court orders. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, distribution or copy of this message, or any attachment,
please notify the original sender and delete this message, along with
any attachments, from your computer.