[oXygen-user] Maintaining line length

Mark Wilson
Tue Sep 1 16:07:21 CDT 2009

In the Oxygen editor, I have set my line length in
Preferences->Editor->Text-> print margin to 200. I have to turn on "show
print margin" to set it to the length I require: 200 characters. Then I turn
off "show print margin" and the 200 remains while I am editing. However,
oxygen keeps resetting that length to "80" at what appear to be random
times.

What I want is for Oxygen to always allow 200 characters before wrapping the
text, even when I open a file with "format when opening". Acttually, I don't
want any line wrapping at all, if possible.

Can you help?

Thanks,
Mark