[oXygen-user] no luck with xproc scenario

Christian Wittern
Thu Oct 29 13:59:02 CDT 2009

Hi there,

Today I got my first XProc file working and now I am struggling to drive it
from oxygen.  What I would like to achieve is that the input and output
files are taken from the environment in a similar way as the XSLT scenario
does.  However, the input port dialog does not let me input editor
variables, although the help seems to suggest that this should be possible.
And on the output side, I can set an editor variable, but if I set it to
contain ${cfn} as I usually do, this turns out to be the filename of the
XPRoc file, not of the input file, so it is the same for all files and thus
not useful.  Either I am seriously misunderstanding how this is supposed to
work, or there are some bugs to fix here.

Cheers,  Christian

--
 Christian Wittern