[oXygen-user] Keeping leading white space

George Cristian Bina
Fri Oct 23 12:53:15 CDT 2009

Hi Mark,

There is no change between version 10 and 11 related with handling of
leading white spaces.

To have the spaces preserved for your x element you can
- add xml:space="preserve" on x
- add x in the preserve space elements in Options->Preferences -- Editor
/ Format / XML