[oXygen-user] XProc integration API - representing input/output data

George Cristian Bina
Mon Oct 12 07:32:43 CDT 2009

Hi Vojtech,

1.
No, if you use the resolver provided those URIs will be resolved to the
content of the editor.

2.
For Calabash we append all the documents in the provided location.
Note that the number of documents in a sequence is not constant in
general and the user cannot provide a binding for each document in the
sequence. A possible solution is to use a pattern to output each
document in the sequence - for example you can use for Calumet the
output binding as the base name and add a counter to each document in
the sequence.

oXygen presents the content of the ouput ports that have the "Show in
transformation results view" option set in the XProc transformation
scenario. Those are the ports that the transform method should return
results.