[oXygen-user] Archive Browser, Map Browser: File chooser reflects file in edit pane, not in browser pane

Sorin Ristache
Mon Oct 5 04:36:32 CDT 2009

Hello,

We will set the directory of the last opened archive for the action Open
Archive of the Archive Browser view.

Thank you for reporting the problem,
Sorin