[oXygen-user] Modifying start parameters in Mac OS X?

Espen S. Ore
Sun Nov 29 04:51:22 CST 2009

According to the Oxygen (Oxygen 11) documentation, this should be done
by right clicking the application icon in Finder. Now right clicking is
not something the Mac Os X-system (10.5.8) is built for, or at least not
the Mac mouse. Usually right clicking a one button Mac-mouse is done by
holding down the CTRL and the Apple-key while mouseclicking. But this
does not work on my Mac, there is no reaction except for selecting the
file. Do I misunderstand the instructions, or is there some other way to
do this? I have tried to edit the included oxygen.sh-file but this
doesn't seem to do anything, I still get an errormessage about
stack-memory requirements.

Espen Ore
Holmestrand, Norway