[oXygen-user] Xsd to pdf, HTML

LAUN, Wolfgang
Thu Nov 26 06:46:05 CST 2009

Hi,

I'm evaluating the documentation generation features (of oXygen 11.0,
build 2009110412), and there are 2 questions:

(1) For a complexType the PDF generated from an XML schema may contain
an entry "Attributes", featuring a table with columns QName,  Type, etc.
Occasionally attribute names are longer than the width of the 1st column
so that the text overlaps with the Type in column 2.

How can this be corrected? (We could sacrifice the Fixed column.)

(2) xs:annotation/documentation added to types etc. is contained in PDF
and HTML output

Is there a way to add markup to this text, e.g. for producing <ol>/<ul>
lists and other basic formatting?

Thanks
Wolfgang