[oXygen-user] Locating modules for MarkLogic on app server

Sorin Ristache
Thu Nov 19 09:19:25 CST 2009

Hello,

The MarkLogic server should resolve the path "common.xquery" relative to
the root location of the server that listens on the port that was set
for the MarkLogic connection in Preferences -> Data Sources. In the
configuration of the server on the server machine look for the module
directory root and the database that contains application modules.