[oXygen-user] keyboard shortcut: Add Docbook graphic (possible?)

Robert Nagle
Thu Nov 12 13:02:19 CST 2009

Thanks. This worked like a charm.  Very cool feature.

(By the way, you might want to mention this capability on this help
topic, http://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-oxygen/preferences-menu-shortcut-keys.html

Also, I noticed that in developer mode you can also change the default
view which Oxygen will use (Author/text/grid) when opening a docbook
file.

Robert

--
Robert Nagle