[oXygen-user] Debugging MarkLogic AppServer xquery code

Sorin Ristache
Wed Nov 11 08:04:59 CST 2009

Hello,

You can execute a local XQuery that invokes an XQuery from the MarkLogic
server and the XQuery is executed on the server but debugging does not
step into the XQuery from the server. For example the following local
XQuery invokes an XQuery from the server:

xdmp:invoke("/movies.xquery")

We will contact the MarkLogic developers to find if they plan to add
this feature on the server.