[oXygen-user] ISO Schematron not supported in NVDL

Jirka Kosek
Wed Nov 4 10:56:08 CST 2009

Syd Bauman wrote:
> Seconded. I get the same error, including using oXygen's jing from
> the commandline. Reporting this is on my (long) things-to-do list --
> thanks, Jirka!

The cause is probably in fact that for standalone Schematron validation
oXygen uses his own transformation through XSLT 2.0. But Jing uses
different code base for this and there is probably still old code from
James Clark supporting only Schematron 1.x.

But if you want to use ISO Schematron from NVDL right now, you can use
JNVDL:

http://jnvdl.sourceforge.net/

			Jirka

  Jirka Kosek      e-mail:       http://xmlguru.cz