[oXygen-user] no luck with xproc scenario

George Cristian Bina
Tue Nov 3 06:58:58 CST 2009

Hi Christian,

There is no support for using variables for the input bindings, sorry
about the documentation/feature missmatch. We already fixed this in the
current development adding support for editor variables when you specify
the input bindings.
Actually the XProc scenarios support will be improved in oXygen 11.1 as
we already added support for specifying parameters and options.

The ${cfn} stands for current file name and it is computed depending on
whatever the current file is. If the selected editor is an XProc file
then that will contain that file name. Please note that one of the
interesting improvements in version 11 was that any type of scenario can
be set for any file so you can set an XProc scenario for an XML file and
then if you execute the transformation with that file as the current
file then the ${cfn} variable will be expanded to that file filename.