[oXygen-user] Toolkit Plugin-Contributed Author CSS Style Sheets

Eliot Kimber
Thu May 28 09:27:51 CDT 2009

OK, I'll explore this approach when 10.3 comes out.

I was thinking along the lines of either a naming convention to use in
plugins or maybe entries in the plugin.xml file that would allow Oxygen to
reliably find Oxygen-specific CSS files. I'll think about that some more.

Cheers,

E.

On 5/28/09 1:21 AM, "George Cristian Bina" <> wrote:

> Hi Eliot,
>
> Assuming you know exactly where your CSSes are for the DITA OT plugins,
> for instance you may known that their structure is something like:
>
> pluginName/css/pluginName.css
>
> then you should be able to write an AuthorExtensionStateListener
> extension for the DITA framework that receives a callback when you open
> a file for which your framework is activated and on that callback you
> can make sure all your plugins CSSes stylesheets are imported from the
> CSS that you use in your DITA framework, if they are not imported then
> you have the chance modify the DITA CSS file to import them.
>
> Note that the AuthorExtensionStateListener is not available in 10.2
> being one of the new 10.3 additions and you will need a development
> snapshot to use that now or you can wait for the 10.3 release.
>
> Best Regards,
> George

----
Eliot Kimber | Senior Solutions Architect | Really Strategies, Inc.
email:   <mailto:>
office: 610.631.6770 | cell: 512.554.9368
2570 Boulevard of the Generals | Suite 213 | Audubon, PA 19403
www.reallysi.com <http://www.reallysi.com>  | http://blog.reallysi.com
<http://blog.reallysi.com> | www.rsuitecms.com <http://www.rsuitecms.com>