[oXygen-user] Author : copy/past

Rogie Isabelle
Wed May 27 08:19:13 CDT 2009

Hello,

When I paste a text in the Author mode and return in the text mode, I see different lines. When I directly paste in the Text mode (and after change the option in menu Options -> Preferences -> Editor -> Format -> XML), the text appears on one line. Is it possible to have the same result in the both mode?

Cordialement,

Isabelle Rogie
-----Message d'origine-----
De :  [mailto:] De la part de Sorin Ristache
Envoyé : mercredi 27 mai 2009 10:20
À :
Objet : Re: [oXygen-user] Author : copy/past

Hello,

When you paste a text in an XML document edited in Author mode the Enter
characters are removed. Do you edit the XML Document in Text mode and
there are Enter characters added in the pasted text? When you paste an
XML fragment in Text mode it is indented according to the indentation of
the parent element of the insertion point. If you want to avoid
indenting it you have to disable the option Indent on paste available
from menu Options -> Preferences -> Editor -> Format -> XML.

If you have a different case please post an example.