[oXygen-user] 10.2: Archive Browser Doesn't Track Its Current Dir

Eliot Kimber
Wed May 20 15:02:25 CDT 2009

If I have a package open and go to open a new one, the file selection dialog
reflects the location of the currently open file in the main editing window,
not the location of the archive.

I think it should reflect the location of the archive.

Also, if I do "refresh" and have updated the archive file under the covers,
should Oxygen be re-loading the archive? It doesn't appear to be but I can't
be 100% sure.

Cheers,

E.
----
Eliot Kimber | Senior Solutions Architect | Really Strategies, Inc.
email:   <mailto:>
office: 610.631.6770 | cell: 512.554.9368
2570 Boulevard of the Generals | Suite 213 | Audubon, PA 19403
www.reallysi.com <http://www.reallysi.com>  | http://blog.reallysi.com
<http://blog.reallysi.com> | www.rsuitecms.com <http://www.rsuitecms.com>