[oXygen-user] Running transformation scenario

Sorin Ristache
Tue May 12 09:30:28 CDT 2009

Hello,

Sorry, a transformation scenario cannot be executed from a command line.
It is not just a problem of saving some scenario parameters to an Ant
file or Make file and run the commands saved in the file. For example in
your case you have to set an XInclude aware parser configuration to the
XML parser that reads the book from disk.

We will consider creating a script from a scenario that can be executed
from a command line. Maybe you can try to create an Ant script with the
parameters that you set in the Oxygen scenario. You can find an XInclude
task for Ant at:

http://people.freebsd.org/~znerd/xinclude-task/