[oXygen-user] Blank DocBook output with chunk.xsl

Sorin Ristache
Tue May 12 09:21:31 CDT 2009

Hello,

There is the Oxygen User Manual available on the website and in the
application from menu Help -> Help but it does not include a detailed
explanation of the Docbook XSL stylesheets. We can help you with the
integration of the Docbook XSL stylesheets in Oxygen and usually (as in
this case) we can help you with specific Docbook issues but the full
details of these stylesheets are completely known only to their developers.