[oXygen-user] More memory on Mac OS X

Sorin Ristache
Wed May 6 09:26:01 CDT 2009

Hello,

I quote from the section Setting a parameter in the startup script:

http://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-oxygen/set-parameter-in-startup-script.html

"On the Mac OS X platform to add or modify a startup parameter you have
to right-click on the <oXygen/> application icon in Finder, in the
pop-up menu select Show Package Contents, then in the Contents directory
you edit the file Info.plist: in the key VMOptions you modify the
parameter if it already exists in that key or you add it after the model
of the existing parameters inside that key."

If you want to start Oxygen with the oxygenMac.sh script:

"on Mac OS X the java command at the end of oxygenMac.sh should look like:

java "-Xdock:name=Oxygen"\
  -Dcom.oxygenxml.editor.plugins.dir="$OXYGEN_HOME/plugins"\
  -Xmx600m\
"