[oXygen-user] Question again regarding XQuery

George Cristian Bina
Fri Mar 27 11:47:31 CDT 2009

Hi Thomas,

As Sorin mentioned, the current file needs to the the XQuery file, not
the XML file. The XML files have only the XSLT transformation scenarios.
So, click on the first.xquery file to make it the current file and then
click on the Configure Transformation Scenario action.
Let us know if you still have problems.